CHANGES & CANCELLATIONS
If you would like to make changes or cancel an order placed on our site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make your requested change. However, we cannot cancel or modify an order which has already been processed or shipped. Please refer to our Return Policy for more information on your return procedures.
We offer a one-time price adjustment if an item is permanently marked down within 30 days of the date of purchase. This offer is not applicable on temporary promotional discounts. We ask that you please follow these steps in order to make a price adjustment claim:
1. E-mail email@example.com
2. Include your order number and transaction date in the e-mail.
3. Include "Price Adjustment" in the subject header of your email. Also include a brief summary of the transaction issue.
Items purchased with a promotional discount are not eligible for price adjustment (including discount codes and the "Welcome" promo code). We will not make price adjustments on any online purchase(s) of final sale items.
We accept the following payment types:
- American Express (Amex)
You can shop at www.avirex.com with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net (http://www.authorize.net), a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks. See an online payments diagram to see how it works.
The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
www.avirex.com is registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program.